Monday, October 17, 2016

Pumpkin Farm!


One of our favorite Fall traditions is going to the local pumpkin farm. I use the word farm loosely because they don't grow their own pumpkins, but it is such a fun spot either way! Samuel has been asking for months when it will be open and time to go! When we heard that the hurricane was coming, we were needing to wait one more day before we saw a little bit more on the predictions as to whether we would be evacuating or not, so after filling up with gas I told my littles we were going to go enjoy the pumpkin experience for part of the day.

We had the place almost entirely to ourselves, the weather was not hot and it was really a great decision to go ahead especially we were gone for almost two weeks and didn't know we would be when we left!

I think we wore Samuel out - he fell asleep on the way home with his head on top of his pumpkin!! 






























3 comments:

Elise said...

What a quaint place!!! I love the displays!

Mrs. Chrissy T said...

We went to the Pumpkin Farm Friday. It is a new tradition of ours we always did Apple Orchards until we moved and now we do pumpkin because Apple Orchards aren't in our location. Looks like you all had a lovely day!! Blessings and hope all is well with your home. By the way can you email me? I'd like to mail you a goody. gotjoy4@hotmail.com. Thanks!!! Chrissy T

Simply Handmade Farmhouse said...

Monica, your photo's are awesome, I love how you have capture some of them. Are you all back home? I hope life returns back to normal for you real soon. Blessings sweet friend.