Thursday, April 14, 2016

Truth Telling 18: I can trust God.



Psalm 19:7, "The law of the Lord is perfect, refreshing the soul. The statutes of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple."

Psalm 33:4, "For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does."

Psalm 119:151, "Yet you are near, Lord, and all your commands are true."

Psalm 145:13, "Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations. The Lord is trustworthy in all he promises and faithful in all he does."

John 8:25-27, "'Who are you?' they asked. 'Just what I have been telling you from the beginning,' Jesus replied. 'I have much to say in judgment of you. But he who sent me is trustworthy, and what I have heard from him I tell the world.' They did not understand that he was telling them about his Father."

John 14:6, "Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'"

John 17:17, "Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth."


Tell yourself this truth today: He is the ultimate truth-teller and I can trust Him and his Word.

No comments: