Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Truth Telling 16: I'm grateful His Word and Spirit guide me.



Psalm 23:2-4, "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

Psalm 25:4-5, "Show me your ways, Lord, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Psalm 25:8-10, "Good and upright is the Lord; therefore he instructs sinners in his ways. He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way. All the ways of the Lord are loving and faithful toward those who keep the demands of his covenant."

Psalm 73:23-25, "Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory. Whom have in I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you."
  
Psalm 119:104-105, "I gain understanding from your precepts; therefore I hate every wrong path. Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path."

Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will direct your paths."

Proverbs 6:20-24, "My son, keep your father's command and do not forsake your mother's teaching. Bind them always on your heart; fasten them around your neck. When you walk, they will guide you; when you sleep, they will watch over you; when you awake, they will speak to you. For this command is a lamp, this teaching is a light, and correction and instruction are the way to life, keeping you from your neighbor's wife, from the smooth talk of a wayward woman."

Isaiah 48:17-18, "This is what the Lord says - your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: 'I am the lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go. If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, your well-being like the waves of the sea.'"

Jeremiah 6:16, "This is what the Lord says: 'Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. But you said, "We will not walk in it."'"

John 16:13, "But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come."

Tell yourself this truth today: If I am looking for guidance, there is no better place to turn that to His Word and to His Spirit.

1 comment:

domenica.60 said...

I think the same !
Hugs and blessings,
Franca