Monday, May 18, 2015

Rainbow Wreath


A fun little update for the front door - spotted over on Meg's Instagram feed. I just used black construction paper for the "chalkboard" and about $5 in supplies from Wal-Mart. Some of the ribbons tied around on top are just from my stash/scraps or leftover from another project. So cheerful and happy!!!! What a cute and fun idea! I followed a few links to find the original source of the idea here. So far, this has been the year of making new things for my front door!!!

Valentine's Day
Spring

What do you hang on your door in the summer?

PS: I will only be posting Monday, Wednesday and Friday this week - thanks for visiting my blog!!!

6 comments:

Shelby said...

So cute Monica:). Very "summery" I love the rainbow colors. I might have to make one😊. Tx for the heads up on blog post.

Blissful & Domestic said...

I love that wreath! So happy!

Mom said...

So colorful! Reminds me of your love of rainbows when you were a little girl. :)

Elise said...

I LOVE my wreath that you sent! It's currently hanging in my living room so I can see it all the time. :)

Mary Ann said...

Love it! So pretty.

As far as what I hang on our door in the summer--well, I have a burlap and red gingham wreath that someone gifted to me last year. Technically it's a Christmas wreath but it doesn't look Christmasy to me so I use it year round! Last year I added some small flags for the patriotic holidays and I'll prob do that again this year.

For our kitchen door, where most guests enter, I just made a red, white and blue wreath with the same technique you used on this rainbow one, using scraps of patriotic fabrics. It's not quite finished but will be soon!

Kelli said...

It turned out lovely. I made one similar last summer with red and blue bandanas from the dollar tree.