Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Adventure Walk

When our Monday plans were cancelled, it seemed that an adventure was in order! I'd been browsing a blog with artsy photos and was inspired and wanted to take some of my own. But, wanted the quiet of not a lot of competition in the photos - so decided to do a black and white day today. I did sneak in a few color snaps, but left it on creative mode: film grain most of the day.

We started with lunch at Chick-fil-A, then drove to the library where I spent $1 for an hour of parking. Each time we got to a street corner, the next child chose which way we would go - we went in two complete circles and them mama chose the last part of the walk! We just had fun exploring and going slow enough to see details we normally miss when we just drive down the street.

I love that the little souls I share my days with like to notice beauty in little things and that they can enjoy this type of outing!