Thursday, July 04, 2013

This & That

After the Creation Museum, we went to Virginia to see some sweet friends and I am ashamed to say I did not take one.single.picture. Oh no. At any rate, we had a great time together and are thankful for the treat of visiting!


Loads of these were waiting for me when I got home! Yippee!!


My kitchen has looked like this for an entire week. This is monumental and truly I think sets a record for how long I've kept that counter clear! Now to work on the other side - ha!


Remember my yellow coffee table? I just wasn't loving the yellow - it wasn't as me as I was hoping. So, I took leftover chalk paint from the kitchen cabinets and repainted it last Saturday - I love it! I ordered this runner for the top - can't wait!


And, then a day at the beach with my friend Melissa! It was glorious weather that day - but let me just tell you right now, we got sunburn despite the overcast gray day. Lesson: applying sunscreen one time on a gray day is NOT enough. Ouch.

















Completely unrelated, but have you read the book Skippyjon Jones? It is fantastic and has provided some wonderful laughter to our summer!