Saturday, September 25, 2010

Winners!

Here are the winners of the random goodies!

I just went in order of the post, so first five random numbers chosen for the free chicken nuggets are:

Angie
Carra
Chris
Mary Ann
Heicoc

The winner of the Sur la Table book ~ Gifts Cooks Love: rjkleinsasser

And, the bookazine ~ 400 Calories or Less: Mrs. Sheila

Congratulations to all the winners!

Just a quick note: During every giveaway I've hosted, there is a winner chosen that I can not contact. If there is no blog link left or an e-mail address given - I will have no other way to contact you and won't be able to award you the prize! Please make sure when you enter a giveaway, that you are providing me a way to reach you!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

heicoc said...

Thanks Monica! You are such a blessing. My email is heicoc@yahoo.com.

Mary Ann said...

Thank you so much!