Thursday, November 09, 2006

Turkey Trivia

Here is a Thanksgiving Day idea for you. Converstaion can sometimes be hard at holiday gatherings, so last year, I found this great idea on Martha's web site. You can download the template and then do a search for turkey trivia and write the facts and answers on the turkey feathers. This was really popular at our table and provided lots of fun conversation! I also wrote individual names on them to double as place cards!

For Turkey Trivia, try any of these links:
Turkey Trivia One
Turkey Trivia Two
Turkey Trivia Quiz

4 comments:

Susan P. said...

What a darling idea!

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I'm glad things work out well with JCPenney.

Blessings
Lisa

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. I'm hosting Thanksgiving for the first time this year. I'll have to do this!

Came to you via Half Pint House. I've used several of your recipes!

Monica Wilkinson said...

Christy - thanks for visiting! I'm glad you've found some great recipes and would love to hear about your Thanksgiving!