Friday, October 06, 2006

Baby Shower Ideas

I haven't planned a baby shower in a long time, but am excited that we were able to have one for my sister while in St. Louis...a treat since none of us live in the same state!

Anyway, her nursery theme is stripes and dots and I've been researching cute and fun ideas to use at her shower. I just had to share some of these links to shower themes on Martha Stewart's website. There are so many cute ideas!

Here were some of my favorite ideas I saw:
French Countryside Theme
Polka-Dot Theme
Alphabet Theme
Pink Theme
Napkin Rings
Shirt Pocket Quilt
Story-Telling Tape

I'll be sharing what we did at her shower in separate posts - keep reading!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love baby showers. They are always so much fun.

I have switched back to Blogger now. The homeschool blog was a little to confusing for me. It wasn't as easy to post pictures.

Sorry for the switching around. I plan to stay with blogger from now on.

Here is my address.
www.momxtwo.blogspot.com

Blessings
Lisa

Mary Ann said...

Thanks for sharing these links. I especially like the shirt pocket quilt pattern.