Monday, April 24, 2006

6 Random Things

I was tagged by Megan to list six random things about myself, so here they are in random order of course:

1. I love Lucky Charms cereal and sometimes like to eat out all the cereal part and leave a bowl full of marshmallows to finish with!

2. I am terribly afraid of any thing that resembles a bug, insect, rodent, pest, reptile, etc... Ahem, yes - and I live in the SOUTH!

3. One person I would have loved to meet was Corrie ten Boom. I am amazed at what she lived through and the attitude which she had through it. I benefit from reading the Hiding Place every once in a while and have many of her other books as well.

4. I love the smells of freshly mown grass, clean sheets, and cinnamon rolls baking!

5. I do not like tomatoes but will eat ketchup and pizza sauce - go figure.

6. Some day I'd like to have some sort of ministry to young women who did not grow up learning how to manage a home. And help them with meal planning, organizing, chore managing, and weave Bible Study and creating a peaceful home through the whole thing.

I'm not sure who to tag, so if you want to play - please post your link in the comment section!

No comments: