Monday, February 27, 2006

Figuring Out Food

Reading the Comics yesterday, I loved Cathy. With all the varying diets and food fads out there - it does feel hard to surprise someone with a batch of cookies or a pie ~ not to mention what to serve for lunch when people come over! Will she think I eat poorly if I serve that? Maybe we should have a big salad for lunch so she will think that is what I eat all the time! I'm sure you would all think this funny that I am sitting here eating a Pecan Pie Bar while typing this! Ha! Anyone want to join me?

1 comment:

Monica Wilkinson said...

Hmmm, let's see - I think that was the day that I put off cleaning the Hall Bath for the second time and Emily didn't want to take a nap...so, before I let her get up from her "rest" I put them in the oven, they were very quick! Or should I have said that I made these between daytime soaps and getting up to get some more bon bons! :)